ENERGY EXCHANGE - A VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY
THE ENERGY EXCHANGE PROGRAM IS SUSPENDED AT THIS TIME.
WE HOPE TO REINSTATE THE PROGRAM IN 2022.
We are looking for individuals who would like to participate in our Energy Exchange Program. In exchange for one shift a week, you get unlimited, free yoga. Shifts are regularly scheduled on a weekly basis, and applicants must be willing to commit to a minimum of 3 months.
Responsibilities may include:
- Acting as studio receptionist and boutique sales person/cashier
- Making tea (this is more of an art than it sounds)
- Some light 'housework' (putting away props, dust mopping the studio, etc)
- Attending staff meetings and other staff events
The ideal candidate:
- Has practiced yoga and is knowledgeable on the subject (or is willing to learn!) as you will be answering
questions regarding the types of yoga classes offered at Laluna Yoga.
- Has a strong sense of community and will promote the community atmosphere at Laluna Yoga.
- Has experience in customer service.
- Is personable, friendly, and outgoing.
- Is trustworthy, reliable and dedicated.
- Has impeccable personal hygiene.
- Is comfortable with technology, social media, and Microsoft Office.
- Is self-sufficient, motivated, and independent. Ability to work with little direction or supervision is a must.
If you would like to participate in our Energy Exchange Program, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please indicate your availability in your cover letter. Only those candidates with resume attached to their email will be considered.