ENERGY EXCHANGE - A VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY
We are looking for individuals who would like to participate in our Energy Exchange Program. In exchange for one shift a week, you get free yoga and 15% off your purchase of yoga props from the boutique. Shifts are regularly scheduled on a weekly basis, and applicants must be willing to commit to a minimum of 3 months.
Responsibilities may include:
- Acting as studio receptionist and boutique sales person/cashier
- Making tea (this is more of an art than it sounds)
- Some light 'housework' (putting away props, dust mopping the studio, etc)
- Attending staff meetings and other staff events
The ideal candidate:
- Has practiced yoga and is knowledgeable on the subject (or is willing to learn!) as you will be answering
questions regarding the types of yoga classes offered at Laluna Yoga.
- Has a strong sense of community and will promote the community atmosphere at Laluna Yoga.
- Has experience in customer service.
- Is personable, friendly, and outgoing.
- Is trustworthy, reliable and dedicated.
- Has impeccable personal hygiene.
- Is comfortable with technology, social media, and Microsoft Office.
- Is self-sufficient, motivated, and independent. Ability to work with little direction or supervision is a must.
If you would like to participate in our Energy Exchange Program, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate your availability in your cover letter. Only those candidates with resume attached to their email will be considered.